There are many different types of BBQ and other food for you to try at the Big Island BBQ. Unfortunately due to both it being a KCBS contest and the cooks being focused on preparing thier best food for the judges, as well as Minnesota laws, the cooks are not able to serve food directly to the public in most cases. There will be several vendors that may be competing that also have different BBQ items available for purchase as well.
- BBQ (Ribs, Pulled Pork, etc.
- Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- Beer and Soda
- Funnel Cakes
- Kettle Korn
- Chili (Friday Night until gone)
- Minnesota Wing King
- Traditional and Boneless Wings
- Sauces: Orange, Sweet Pepper, Teriyaki, Chipotle Ranch, Habenaro Mango BBQ, Sweet BBQ, Spicy Garlic, Mild, Hot, and the Scorpion Sauce Challenge
- Face off of 10 contestants in a 5 minute fastest time challenge with a 5 minute after burn without water and the top three finishers get an "I Beat the King" T-Shirt and bragging rights for taking on the Scorpion Sauce Challenge
Also don't forget to check out the Rendezvous Rib Rack for additional menu choices. We will be serving Ribs, Burgers, and Nachos.